VERTICAL LINEAR SEAL PUMP – SLURRY PUMP LRN
– It is resisted to abrasion by slurry, deadhead operation and dry running, because of no sliding parts during operation
– External cooling water is not required for no shaft seal
– There is no consumable parts such as Mechanical seal or Grand packing
– Linear seal is protected by Proximity sensor and PLC as standard.
– Solenoid valve is also available as an option.
*Examples of uses.
– For transferring easy crystallized liquid (acid, alkaline, solvent, etc.)
– For replace magnet pumps damaged by transferring liquid with slurry
– For replace pumps easy damaged by deadhead operation
– For replace pumps which is necessary to exterior cooling water for seal parts such as mechanical seal (Injection or piping for water is not required.)
– For circulation transferring CMP slurry liquid and Cerium oxide